We regret we are unable to offer boat hire to general public.
Club boat hire, free to club members in 2024 & booking schedule
2 Pico Dinghies (1 or 2 up), Sprint 15 923 (1 or 2 up with jib), Dart 18 (2 up only)
Currently we have four boats available for day hire by full members on a first come basis. These are insured and regularly maintained for your use. You may find our boats useful while you decide what boat to buy or if you invite your friends to the club, signed in as visitors crewing with you and need to use a different boat to sail 2 up.
Our boats are useful too if your boat is out of action under repair and you are keen to go for a sail !
Use of Club Boats:
- For use by competent Club sailing members who have signed the Club Risk Statement Form
- To be used only when an SSC patrol boat is afloat.
- To be booked a maximum of 7 days prior to the day of sailing by e-mail to email@example.com - booking on the day at the Race Officer's discretion.
- to be signed out
and paid for by donation of £5for each session the boat is used. Free in 2024.
- Where demand exceeds boats available booking may be restricted to one day per weekend.
You will be responsible for:
- Arriving at least one hour before the briefing time to sign out the boat, pay and collect the boat's equipment from the race tower
- Inspecting the boat prior to using it and deciding if it is fit for your use
- Care of the boat whilst you are using it and until signed back in by you
- The safety of you and any crew with you - you all sail at your own risk
- Putting the boat away and securing it and returning all the equipment to the Race Tower including signing the boat back in
- Reporting any breakage or defects to the Race Officer or any committee member within 24 hours.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like any further information, we are here to help.
Confirmed bookings will appear on schedule below.
|Club boats booked
|SSC Open Day
|For your Family